U13 Girls Competitive Spring 2020
Your child must be born in 2007, 2008 or 2009
- Training: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Practices: Three days/week
- Cost: $310.00 if you are able to volunteer. $330.00 if you are not able to volunteer. There is a one time $100 jersey cost for high quality home and away jerseys for any player new to the competitive teams.
- Carpooling is essential for your team, and not considered volunteering for the club.
- This fee includes 1 tournament as part of the season. The first payment of $100 will be due by December 1st and is non-refundable in order to hold your player's spot on the team. If the first payment hasn't been received by November 24th CCU has the right to offer your player's spot on the roster to the next player on the list from tryouts. The remainder is due before the start of the team's first training. If your player is not paid in full they will not be permitted to train or play. Scholarships are available should you be in need of financial assistance. The scholarship form can be found on our website's homepage and MUST be turned in by January 1st or will not be accepted.
Open to: Girls
born between: 01/01/2007 and 12/31/2009